- KS3 Curriculum
- KS4 Curriculum
- GCSE from 2015
- A-Level from 2015
- Post 16 Curriculum
- Healthy Schools / Free School Meals
- Home - School Agreement
- Inclusion / Pupil Premium
- Lost Property
- Lunch and After School Clubs
- OFSTED ParentView
- Parent Pay
- School Day
- Student Welfare
- Keeping Children Safe Online
Regular attendance at school is vital in order that pupils benefit fully from opportunities offered to them at school. Priesthorpe is proud of its Whole School Attendance. Students are aware of their level of attendance at school and the importance it holds with excellent attendance being recognised and rewarded regularly.
Please CLICK HERE for a copy of a letter to parents in July 2015 reinforcing the need to support good attendance.
At Priesthorpe we aim to:
- Support raising achievement through improving school attendance
- Ensure that every pupil maximises his/her educational opportunities through regular attendance
- Address the causes of non-attendance
We adopt a Keep Kids Safe package to support us in ensuring good attendance and ask that parents ring our designated telephone number when their child is likely to be absent.
Keep Kids Safe - Text 07624810846 | Tel 08453558167
- The latest version of the Attendance policy can be found on the Policies page
- Changes to authorisation of family holidays and extended leave
Just one day off can hamper children's life chances - Please click here to read more.