- KS3 Curriculum
- KS4 Curriculum
- GCSE from 2015
- A-Level from 2015
- Post 16 Curriculum
- Healthy Schools / Free School Meals
- Home - School Agreement
- Inclusion / Pupil Premium
- Lost Property
- Lunch and After School Clubs
- OFSTED ParentView
- Parent Pay
- School Day
- Student Welfare
- Keeping Children Safe Online
Have you LOST something in school?
We are asking for your help!
Our lost property box is once again FULL!
If your child loses an item in school we always try our best to return to the correct student.
Please ensure you WRITE YOUR CHILD'S NAME IN THEIR BELONGINGS.
***** Parents are welcome to arrange to view our lost property. Please GIVE US NOTICE so we can have the box unlocked for you. Without notice we cannot guarantee you will be able to view. *****
Simple Steps to help you find Lost Property.
- Try to remember where you had it last.
- Retrace your steps, it may be still in a classroom / dining room / PE
- Go to reception. Look in the lost property box outside reception. (Opened once a day at break).
- When you find it PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.
Please note due to high volume of lost property handed in, we are only able to keep in storage for a limited time frame.