Outcomes and Progress
GCSE RESULTS 2016
We are very pleased with the results of our Year 11 pupils, all of whom will now progress to places at Priesthorpe's Sixth Form, local colleges, apprenticeships and other post-16 providers.
- 47% of students gained A*-C in English and Mathematics.
- 20% of pupils achieved the English Baccalaureate (A*-C in Maths, English 2 x Science, Modern Foreign Languages and History or Geography)
- 68% of all pupils gained A*- C in English.
- 72% of pupils made expected progress in English.
- 33% of pupils made more than expected progress in English
- 51% of all pupils gained A*- C in Maths.
- 49% of pupils made expected progress in Maths.
- 18% of pupils made more than expected progress in Maths.
POST 16 RESULTS 2016
We are delighted that our students have achieved excellent A Level/BTEC Level 3 results. Students, staff and parents have all worked hard to achieve strong outcomes.
Many students will now progress to university, further training or employment, or embark on GAP years.
- 13% of all passes were at grade A*/A and 58% A*-C.
- Average level of points per entry was 27.54 which is the equivalent of a C+ grade.
Applied General Courses:
- Average level of points per entry was 37.23 which is the equivalent of a Distinction* grade.
More information can be found in the School Performance Tables, as published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education’s website,
or via the OFSTED Data Dashboard.
For further information regarding specific examinations or exam board, useful links are listed below:
As always please contact the school if you require any further clarification related to standards and achievement.
Mrs L Pratt